PARADISE VILLAGE VILLAS BELLAVISTA
Inspired to create the best that life has to offer, Paradise Village is proud to present Villas Bella Vista, an exceptional private residential setting with all the services provided, within a beautiful gated community. Set on the apron of Paradise Villages famed, el Tigre Golf Course, and edged by manicured fairways and picturesque lakes, El Tigre Golf and Country Club has become Bahía de Banderas most prestigious gated residential community. This unique development features an amazing array of amenities, high-quality infrastructure, and strict building standards, all designed to ensure the lifetime desirability of the development and your peace of mind. To maintain the utmost in privacy and security, a seven-kilometer long privacy fence encircles the entire development, while privileged access to a private beach club, golf course, marina, spa, and a sports and recreation center provide each residence with the ultimate in recreational amenities. Here, not only can you build your dream home, but also take advantage of a privileged lifestyle of exciting recreation just few steps away.
- As a purchaser of a Paradise Village real estate interest, you’ll automatically receive our exclusive “Social Membership” which provides owners with exceptional owner amenities and services not found elsewhere in one package
- Golf Club membership: access to world-class golf facilities and services
- Sports Club membership: a world-class facility dedicated to the pursuit of racquet sports; tennis, racquetball, squash, and more
- Private Beach Club
Located just a few minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta was originally conceived by the Mexican government as a planned residential-resort with luxury villas that surround the area’s estuary canals that evoke Florida. Other residences are lined up next to golf courses. Many deluxe hotels and resorts line up its three-mile long sandy beach, and several shopping centers with all sorts of amenities (supermarkets, health clubs, cyber cafés and banks among them) complement the Nuevo Vallarta experience, making of this community a destination of it’s own.
In addition, with well-equipped marinas and a very social yacht club, Nuevo Vallarta strongly appeals to full-time and temporary Mexican and international residents that enjoy nautical activities, such as sailing, yachting and surfing. In contrast to bustling Puerto Vallarta, this area is super quiet and peaceful, offering luxurious privacy.
- Reached by public bus, private car or taxi
- Although the roads are conducive to easy walking the distances between venues can be considerable, the Nuevo Vallarta bus stopping at every hotel and place of interest
- The facilities of a few of the all-inclusive hotels are for the use of their guests only
- Don’t miss checking out Vallarta Adventure’s state-of-the-art dolphin facility