PARADISE VILLAGE GRAND MARINA VILLAS
Continuing the fine tradition of Paradise Villages Marina Residence project the Grand Marina Villas development is a bold extension of the Marina lifestyle concept, offering a unique combination of condominiums and Villas set into 2 separate clusters each with private pool and facilities. This unique development is for all those who love the sea whether by boat, or by way of a beautiful sandy beach available with privileged access through the Paradise Village Beach Club. Residents enjoy the best of both worlds, not to mention the pristine, tranquil setting of the inland waterway and the array of nearby recreation, amenities, and leisure opportunities.
Variety of Choices. Choose Between 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condominiums (1,500 to 3,200 sq ft) 3 and 4 bedroom attached villas, some with unique lock-off feature for rental. All units feature the conveniences and luxuries of home.
Full kitchens, spacious living areas, luxurious bathrooms, outdoor terrace and much more.
- Paradise Village Social Membership (access to exclusive recreational amenities and owner benefits)
- Discounted play at El Tigre Golf Course
- Recreation Center for residents
- European Spa
- Beach Club
- Owner discounts on select Paradise Village Marina Rental, activities and Restaurants
Located just a few minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta was originally conceived by the Mexican government as a planned residential-resort with luxury villas that surround the area’s estuary canals that evoke Florida. Other residences are lined up next to golf courses. Many deluxe hotels and resorts make up its three-mile long sandy beach, and several shopping centers with all sorts of amenities (supermarkets, health clubs, cyber cafes and banks among them) complement the Nuevo Vallarta experience, making of this community a destination of it’s own.
In addition, with well-equipped marinas and a very social yacht club, Nuevo Vallarta strongly appeals to full-time and temporary Mexican and international residents that enjoy nautical activities, such as sailing, yachting and surfing. In contrast to bustling Puerto Vallarta, this area is super quiet and peaceful, offering luxurious privacy.
- Reached by public bus, private car or taxi
- Although the roads are conducive to easy walking the distances between venues can be considerable, the Nuevo Vallarta bus stops at every hotel and place of interest
- The facilities of a few of the all-inclusive hotels are for the use of their guests only
- Don’t miss checking out Vallarta Adventure’s state-of-the-art dolphin facility